Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Screwing The Man In San Francisco


Last week before the “Screw the Man, Save the World” campaign launched, I had a bizarre laughter-filled day walking around San Francisco with a “Screw the Man” sign. I headed out with my best bud, Jacqui Belleau, to take some pictures around the city. We ended up on the Golden Gate for a few windy, foggy hours. As you can imagine, the looks and questions that a sign like that evokes were enough to make anyone giggle. What started off as a work project, quickly turned into enjoying ourselves perhaps a little too much!

- Kyra Gibson


2 comments:

  1. I was the guy on the bridge who asked if I could pose with you guys. My girlfriend clicked the picture.

    Great work guys. I just founf the sticker in my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Would you be able to mail me the picture @ hippybogusxxxatgmaildotcom? Please remove the xxx.

    I'd like to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete